The Business Value of ERP
At its core, ERP helps employees do their jobs more efficiently by breaking down barriers between business units. More specifically, an ERP solution:
- Gives a global, real-time view of data that can enable companies to address concerns proactively and drive improvements
- Improves financial compliance with regulatory standards and reduces risk
- Automates core business operations such as lead-to-cash, order-to-fulfillment, and procure-to-pay processes
- Enhances customer service by providing one source for billing and relationship tracking.
- Accelerate the order-to cash process by 50%
- Slash financial close by over 50%.
- Drive better, faster decision-making with real-time data and reporting, and personalized dashboards.
- Improve workforce productivity with anytime, anywhere access.
- Lower cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures, and delivering automatic product upgrades.