SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is vital to any company’s success. Unfortunately, there are many scam artists offering SEO services. We are happy to spend time educating potential clients on how to spot such scams.
We are 100% transparent, and believe that business owners have the right to be aware of what their SEO company is doing to their site. We will even TEACH YOU how we do what we do!
Our SEO services are "white hat," i.e. completely in line with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines, and include the following:
We don’t touch your site at all without first planning out your complete SEO marketing strategy plan. We believe that you cannot get where you are going without a road map.
Phase 1: CREATE THE SEO PLAN
To be successful at SEO requires a plan. The first thing we will do is perform in-depth research and formulate a strategic plan to include the following:
KICKOFF CALL AND DISCOVERY SESSION
- We will host an in-depth kickoff call to define and document target audiences, brand differentiators, key products & services, desired key phrases, competitors to track, and more. This gets everyone literally “on the same page” and provides concrete and important source of guidance for the project.
WEBSITE CODE DIAGNOSIS & ENHANCEMENTS PLAN (OR CODE SPECIFICATION/REVIEW)
- We will examine your site’s code and create a “to-do” list of recommended coding/programming changes to make the site more search-engine-friendly, or if you decide to have the site redesigned, we will create a set of "blueprints" for site code and structure to ensure that the new website is built with maximum search-engine-friendliness. We will also collaborate closely with your web developers to ensure correct implementation of the changes.
- For monthly contracts, we provide ongoing technical consulting since SEO is always evolving.
- We will perform in-depth keyword research to develop a database of several hundred to several thousand targeted SEO key phrases.
- Each phrase is carefully selected for your site based upon existing search engine performance and a ratio between the popularity and competitiveness of the phrase. This creates a rich pool of ideas for content that can be created around those words in order to attract more search traffic.
- We will review the list with you prior to finalizing it, to ensure that we have the most relevant and important words to attract your target audience.
Phase 2 : ONGOING SEO IMPLEMENTATION &CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (MONTHLY SERVICES)
MANAGE BLOG PUBLISHING SCHEDULE AND KEYWORDS
- Since new keyword optimized content needs to be generated on a regular basis, we will develop a blogging strategy and editorial calendar (blogging schedule) that will help streamline these efforts. We will also help you select and use good keywords for each article.
OPTIMIZED BLOG WRITING
- With just a smidge of assistance from you (typically one brief phone interview per article), we will produce high-quality, keyword-optimized blog articles that will both attract search traffic and establish your company as a thought leader in the industry.
OPTIMIZED WEBSITE COPYWRITING
- Adding more pages to more specifically describe your products and services creates more opportunities for your site to come up as a match in the search engines. We will create these new pages and write keyword-optimized copy for them.
SEO MONTHLY REPORTING, MONITORING, AND ANALYSIS
- Google Analytics is a powerful tool, but by default it can’t know if a website visitor picks up the phone and calls you. We can set you up with comprehensive call tracking, so that your main number is automatically switched out with a forwarding number based upon where that visitor came from (AdWords vs. organic SEO vs. social media, etc.). For AdWords traffic, we can even track what keyword the caller used to arrive at your site before picking up the phone.
- We will configure Google Analytics to track these calls as successful conversions, so that you can now know not only what traffic sources convert the best for you, but also what content on your site generates the most calls.
DEEP ANALYTICAL REPORTING
- We DO NOT just regurgitate your Google Analytics printouts to you. Monthly reporting includes in-depth reports that pull data from multiple sources, expert analysis what IS working and what IS NOT working, and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- We even have a regularly-scheduled conference calls with you to review the results and get your input on ongoing strategy.
SEO planning results in the recommendation of creating additional site pages that don’t currently exist, and optimizing the copy on those that do exist.
The copywriting for this can be handled in one big project (in bulk) or it can be addressed incrementally on a monthly basis. Incremental optimization is already included in Phase 2 monthly services. If bulk optimization of copy is desired as a one-time project, we can quote that as a separate initiative.